Our Investment Management Process
1. We use valuation techniques and internally generated research to derive the intrinsic value, relative value, and risk metrics of each company in the S&P 500,
2. We assess the value, quality, and risks of each company to determine whether it is eligible for investment,
3. We maintain a register of companies that meet our criteria,
4. We construct a diversified portfolio based on our best ideas, and
5. We actively manage the portfolio in terms of quality, value, and risk.